Do you have an idea for a business, social enterprise, or creative project?
Do you want to build it using design thinking principles?
Design Thinking is more than a trendy innovation term. It’s a mindset, a way of thinking, and a method of empowering yourself to work more effectively in any situation, breaking out of the bounds of traditional disciplines. In this workshop, you will learn the basics of Design Thinking and apply them to your business idea.
- Create new business ideas using association techniques.
- Discover creativity blockers and enablers.
- Analyze how we work and create together in groups.
- Explain the connections between design thinking and entrepreneurship.
- Identify the overlapping and iterative phases of design thinking.
- Practice observing users, collecting data, and developing user insights.